About Me

My photo
"Our lives are a book that has already been written. The brilliance of the plan is that we are only given a chapter at a time..." ~A. Drayton Boylston

Monday, March 21, 2016

Heading Over to WordPress

I've decided to move this blog from Blogger to WordPress.  You will still be able to view the old posts here for a little bit, and they are also being moved over to the new page.

If you still want to follow this blog, please make sure to bookmark the new URL...
http://www.carrie-ellen.com

I am in the process of transferring the domain to WordPress, so for the next few days you will see an error at the URL above.  But stay tuned, because wonderful things will be happening :)

I will also be moving my store site, Starfire's Creations, to WordPress as well.  WordPress has a lot of cool little features I will be integrating to make sure all my viewers have an interactive and fun experience.

I hope to see you there :)

Carrie

2 comments:

  1. It has fully emerged to crown Singapore's southern shores and undoubtedly placed her on the global map of residential landmarks. I still scored the more points than I ever have in a season for GS. I think you would be hard pressed to find somebody with the same consistency I have had over the years so I am happy with that.
    https://www.armemberplugin.com

    ReplyDelete